The future success of Oleochem, is a direct result of our ability to not only maintain high standards, but to ensure that we continually improve the quality of our services and products.
It is the policy of Oleochem to:
- strive to satisfy the requirements of our customers and stakeholders whenever possible; meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- provide a service to its customers compliant with their requirements, relevant industry specifications, legal requirements and codes of practice that are applicable to the service.
- commit to the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution.
- provide the necessary resources of equipment, trained and competent staff, and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy.
- maintain a management system, that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system, based on “risk”.
- this quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by Management to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The quality system is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
In accordance with our targets set out in our 2018 policy statement, Oleochem designed a new quality management system to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Following the implementation of our new system, we obtained independent certification. Our certificate can be downloaded by clicking the below ISO 9001 logo and can be verified using our certificate number (213861) on the British Assessment Bureau website.
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
Health & Safety
Oleochem review our health & safety policy and update our organisations goals each year. This policy is the direct responsibility of Directors.
It is the health and safety policy of Oleochem to:
- act in a positive and effective manner to safeguard the health, safety and welfare of its employees and others who may be affected by its operations.
- prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health, by managing the health and safety risks in the workplace.
- promote the prevention of accidents, through a committed attitude towards safety, together with the safe operations and efficient maintenance of plant and equipment.
- to provide a safe place to work and a healthy working environment.
- to provide adequate information, instruction, training and supervision, to enable employees to avoid hazards and contribute in a positive manner, to their own safety and welfare.
- to comply with all applicable health and safety legislation.
It is the environment policy of Oleochem to:
- carry out all activities in a manner, that protects the natural environment and biodiversity of its surroundings.
- conduct all duties in a manner that not only complies, but exceeds applicable environmental regulations and company requirements.
- promote pollution prevention, waste minimisation and conservation.
- use materials, vehicles and energy efficiently, combining deliveries where appropriate.
The Directors accept overall responsibility for environmental policy. Management support and encourage staff to follow the environmental policy; Management will also monitor and report the changes in sizes of energy and paper.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the environmental policy and targets will be reviewed during an annual review meeting.
Ethically & Corruption Free
Integrity and fairness are at the foundation of the way we conduct our business. Oleochem commit to ensuring that we do not engage in any activities that undermine the legitimate business environment or discriminate against any person.
It is the policy of Oleochem to:
- strive to maintain the highest ethical standards in all its operations.
- promote professional conduct among its employees and anyone acting on behalf of the company and to ensure a suitable level of accountability.
Company directors, employees, and anyone acting on behalf of the company are expected to assume personal responsibility and accountability for their actions, by adhering to this policy statement and any company provided code of conduct or employee handbook.
- To always act fairly, honestly and with integrity in everything that we do, and to comply with all applicable laws.
- To treat our employees, contractors and third parties fairly and with respect.
- To create a high-quality, equal opportunity working environment for all our employees, based on merit and free from discrimination, bullying and harassment.
- To respect human rights.
- To conduct business free of offering, requesting or accepting any bribe or other corrupt or improper payment or benefit.
- To prevent the inappropriate use or disclosure of any confidential or proprietary information.
Openly & Transparent
Transparency – the quality of being done in an open way without secrets.
Oleochem believe in conducting our operations with transparency and being equally open to our clients and vendors (unless doing so would be inappropriate).
In performing our operations, Oleochem will openly discuss with affected parties any feedback or complaints and work together to resolve any identified issues. Conducting operations transparently allows all affected parties to build better working relationships and to work closely together to achieve the ultimate end goal.